Wednesday 26 May 2010

Mantyhose


One tip I picked up when I was a regular bike rider was wearing leggings or tights underneath your jeans kept your legs nice and warm in the winter! So I did. I must admit I kinda liked the feel of it, too.

Fast forward some years, and I read that it's now apparently fashionable (in some circles at least) for guys to wear tights - as indeed they used to centuries ago - coining the word
"mantyhose". While I'm not really bold enough to do it in public, I do rather like the look and feel of tights with shorts, especially as the weather has turned noticeably cooler this week. I'm not entirely sure I have the legs for it, and I suspect I probably ought to shave them, though my legs aren't particularly hairy anyway. Whatever - I always get a kick out of being unconventional!

1 comment:

  1. Wearing pantyhose is beneficial for both boys and girls. It is better to wear pantyhose on long trips for sports or work. It is more comfortable in winter. Some fashionable manufacturers make pantyhose for men. If you don't know how to choose and buy men pantyhose suitable for men's wearing than I suggest you read this article
    how to buy mantyhose

    ReplyDelete